Coffee and banana make a really good (although unusual) combination and this one with an interesting little flavour of chocolate as well. Yea its not just coffee or banana or not just chocolate… Its Coffee banana shake or smoothie with a yummy scoop of ice-cream. Believe me this is the best milkshake I have ever had and you will love it too.
A lot of health junkies scoff at drinking coffee. It’s considered an acidic, which tends to throw PH levels off. But I love my coffee. It taste good, helps things to “move”, if you know what I mean, and in moderation, I think it’s okay.
COFFEE BANANA MILKSHAKE
Prep time: 10 min | Cooking time: 10 min | Serves: 2
- 2 cups of whole milk
- 2 tsp coffee powder
- 1 banana
- 6 tsp sugar
- 1 large scoop vanilla ice cream, softened
- Chocolate syrup
- Process the milk, coffee, banana and sugar in a blender until smooth. Add ice-cream and blend it little or till all the ice-cream melts and the shake becomes thick.
- In a tall glass, drip the chocolate syrup on the inside walls of the glass and then carefully pour the shake.
- Pour into 2 glasses and garnish with shaved chocolate or more ice-cream, if desired.
- Cinnamon-vanilla banana milkshake [Vegan] (treehugger.com)
- Peanut Butter Banana Protein Smoothie (goodsvegan.wordpress.com)